Branchline 31-921 H2 Class Atlantic 4-4-2 32424 'Beachy Head' BR Black E/Emblem
Sikker betaling med E-Pay
Pakker sendes med Postnord 1 - 3 dages levering.
14 dage retur ret jævnfør købeloven.
Five H1 Class locomotives were built for the London, Brighton and South Coast Railway by Kitson & Co. between December 1905 and February 1906 to the design of D.E.Marsh. The first was withdrawn in January 1944 and the last in July 1951.
New Tooling has been created specifically for the H1 Class. Differences from the H2 Class currently in production include the curved running plate, early cab and boiler fittings.
- Hinged tender fall-plate.
- Adjustable tender draw-bar length.
- Opening fire-box door.
- Fully detailed and decorated cab interior.
- Accessory pack includes route indicator discs.
- Representation of the inside valve gear.
16 andre produkter i den samme kategori: